Custom Ram Air Intake

Pretty kewl indeed.

Darn good looking bike. I think here is an example of a black paint themed bike that works with the silver engine. Love those black wheels. and highlights on the oil tank. :cool:

I wouldn't eliminate the front fender completely because of paint chipping and radiator damage. Imagine getting caught in the rain?:eek:

.....still, good looking bike!!

Right Brand

Must have be super fast because isn't that a Chevy SS emblem on the oil tank. Good thing its not Ford oval or it would be in the shop........I know Flip agrees......

I've got an extra claw cover thanks to Travelguy, so I am hunting for ideas for an air intake and I kind of like this one for it's simplicity.

We still need to see some good sized photos of your intake too TTG.:)

Last edited:
hey p9, haven't "attacked" the intake other than removing stepper motor and sec's at this point..
that "scoop" on that bike looks like the one off a Triumph, i believe the speed triple maybe.. probably cut some of the front of the claw off did the fit.
starting exhaust on monday and got this little bit of design going on ...Link Removed

Hey Hey!

I Don’t' think the fly screen is doing him any good except to keep the bugs off the gauges.

Britman! It has a Chevy emblem because it wasn't fast enough for a blue Oval..:p :roll:

F.O.R.D = First, ON, Race, Day

Can you have a ram air intake on a non sealed factory airbox? I've had motorcycles with ram-air induction and the airboxes were sealed with teflon or a rubber gasket. The non ram-air boxes were screwed together.

Back