Custom headers

Pretty much the design I was talking to @Paul Bryant about making!
Me likey this design! How do they dyno and can they be done in 2"?

I agree with Bull. That's why I'm asking for any feedback. The slashcut muffler looks mean. Now does the system flow????

I prefer the look of the Roadster twin exhaust but hate the look of the standard headers. These look unique and appear like they were factory made for the bike, shields and all. Other headers perform well but some don't do it for me from an aesthetics perspective.

rock03.JPG

rock02.JPG

rock01.JPG

dave64, I feel your pain. Just had 2 places cut outta my face. One has left me with an oriental eye! Ahhh, old age! Back to subject, I like those headers, sent an email asking price.
ouch.jpg

dave64, I feel your pain. Just had 2 places cut outta my face. One has left me with an oriental eye! Ahhh, old age! Back to subject, I like those headers, sent an email asking price.
ouch.jpg

The beard is looking good again! :thumbsup:
It also helps hide that hockey stick face! :eek: :p
Get well - stay well, my friend! :thumbsup: :inlove

@Paul Bryant
Glad to read you like these!
Would be freat on my Roadster as I have mounted the more forward foot position Standard boards.
#1) Can they be done in 2"?
#2) Can the end be located in line with the rear axle so the can is well tucked in and NOT swept upwards, ruining pannier clearance?

@Paul Bryant
Glad to read you like these!
Would be freat on my Roadster as I have mounted the more forward foot position Standard boards.
#1) Can they be done in 2"?
#2) Can the end be located in line with the rear axle so the can is well tucked in and NOT swept upwards, ruining pannier clearance?

Sorry Bull, you must have mis-understood.
Personally I think these are hideous, but that's only my opinion.

Sorry Bull, you must have mis-understood.
Personally I think these are hideous, but that's only my opinion.

My bad, sorry I mis understood. :( :whitstling:
I care not about looks, just performance and leg clearance.
This type of forward design looks to provide more leg clearance than others I have seen . . .

Back