Tune Map for R3 Roadster 2018 w. Ram Air & Dave Platt Custom Silencers

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018
Hey,

As you can tell from the title I a Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018 with the Ram Air kit & Dave Platt Exhaust, right now I have a previous Dyno Tune from an old exhaust system, and I think it's a bad idea to continue riding with that Tune, also the Dyno Tuner here in the states wasn't as great.

I was wondering if there's anyone here who has the same exact setup as me, or would recommend a Tune that I can download, it would help a bortha out.

For now I was thinking of either installing this Tune from Hans:

Or this one from Hans, difference is it "adds an extra 10% for running larger 2" exhaust headers."

For those more experience and is familiar with Tunes, I would love your input and opinion.

Thanks for reading, ride safe!'

Best,

Budda

Hi Budda,

I have a 2016 Roadster with Ram Air and the DP cans (not the shorties) and I've been running the first tune you list from Hanso, the 2014+ Roadster. Unless you have 2" header pipes/exhaust combo, I wouldn't run the 2nd one with the +10%. I have no complaints about the first tune. One thing to note, is that the O2 sensor is turned off in this tune, otherwise the fuel map tables get overwritten. I have removed my O2 sensor completely and plugged with a stainless steel threaded allen plug I found online. Otherwise the 02 sensor will burn up and be unusable if you want to return to stock.

Hi Budda,

I have a 2016 Roadster with Ram Air and the DP cans (not the shorties) and I've been running the first tune you list from Hanso, the 2014+ Roadster. Unless you have 2" header pipes/exhaust combo, I wouldn't run the 2nd one with the +10%. I have no complaints about the first tune. One thing to note, is that the O2 sensor is turned off in this tune, otherwise the fuel map tables get overwritten. I have removed my O2 sensor completely and plugged with a stainless steel threaded allen plug I found online. Otherwise the 02 sensor will burn up and be unusable if you want to return to stock.
When you say "cans" do you mean the custom silences he has, like these:

1654100123169.png

Back