Enough with this small talk, is the seat still for sale and where are you located? I'm in Washington DC and request a shipping quote, let's do this.

If it falls through with MCDVX, I would like to buy the seat. I've been looking for one and wasn't quick enough when it was first listed and 1olbull got it. Now I've 'stumbled' on a link that says it's for sale again... maybe... lol. Let me know. Thanks.
Tony
Oh and MCDVX....

IMG_1140.JPG

Look in to my eyes.... not around the eyes... but IN my eyes... YOU DO NOT WANT THIS SEAT. I repeat, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS SEAT.... and 1, 2, 3... Your back in the Forum.

Oh crap, hang on... er...

Look in to my eyes.... not around the eyes... but IN my eyes... If you have already bought this seat you must sell it to Tonester for HALF PRICE....I repeat, HALF PRICE.... and 1, 2, 3... Your back in the Forum.
:roll::roll::roll:

If it falls through with MCDVX, I would like to buy the seat. I've been looking for one and wasn't quick enough when it was first listed and 1olbull got it. Now I've 'stumbled' on a link that says it's for sale again... maybe... lol. Let me know. Thanks.
Tony
Oh and MCDVX....

IMG_1140.JPG

Look in to my eyes.... not around the eyes... but IN my eyes... YOU DO NOT WANT THIS SEAT. I repeat, YOU DO NOT WANT THIS SEAT.... and 1, 2, 3... Your back in the Forum.

Oh crap, hang on... er...

Look in to my eyes.... not around the eyes... but IN my eyes... If you have already bought this seat you must sell it to Tonester for HALF PRICE....I repeat, HALF PRICE.... and 1, 2, 3... Your back in the Forum.
:roll::roll::roll:
When you get the shaft for shipping on top of the 400 you'll think they looked at your Brown Eye and it will be hurting :D

Yes postage can be a shocker; however, there's more than just the usual ways out there to get things from A to B... ;)

Yes postage can be a shocker; however, there's more than just the usual ways out there to get things from A to B... ;)

That would be teleportation for Mandrake the Magician - right?
I hope you still have your Australian Women's Weekly back copies for reference Tony!;):p:D

In case you have lost some you have some really weird fellow aficionados to assist: Australian Women's Weekly - MandrakeWiki

MandrakeLogo.png

US$400 = AUD$555 after exchange fees etc. + teleportation etc.

New price from Corbin USA US$473 = approx AUD$655 + freight. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035

Australian supplier's link below. They have the worst listing descriptions (in this case completely incorrect and for another seat entirely) and only one photo provided for every Corbin Rocket 3 product regardless of the fact it does not display the listed item :(:confused::eek::whitstling:
- Somebody should advise Corbin USA how crappy they market their product here in Oz.

Triumph Rocket III
CNT-R3-8T-S Motorcycle Seat, Rocket III, Classic Solo, 2008-2012 $627.22 + local freight.

So unless you pay well less than AUD$100 teleportation/freight etc you would be better using the crappy local distributor and getting a new one to your specification of colour/ leather type etc.

Back