Confirmed SCAM - NOLAN helmets 65% off. Maybe looks doubtful

Me likey this N104 even better . . . Hi-Viz or white helmets have statistically less vehicle crashes.
N104.jpg
There are two issues for me; however:
1) Head shape is too round - I need long oval.
2) I will use nothing but the Sena head sets. I have found them superior in sound volume and quality to the helmet brands.

Me likey this N104 even better . . . Hi-Viz or white helmets have statistically less vehicle crashes.
N104.jpg
2) I will use nothing but the Sena head sets. I have found them superior in sound volume and quality to the helmet brands.

What did you do with your older SMH10 now you have a 20S? What is the difference gain of the later model for solo person use? I am not a chatty person on a ride.;):D

N104.jpg

Steve our perfect stripey matches. Pages 90/91
Official Nolan 2018 catalog and it does have https:// in front @barbagris :thumbsup:

https://www.nolan.it/catalogo.php

upload_2018-2-22_22-29-6.png

They are probably the same helmet, the Chinese steel and black market stuff all the time. One reason companies are slowly coming back to their respective countries is because of this.
Company’s spend millions developing products and two month later it’s on the market for 1/2 or less.

They are probably the same helmet, the Chinese steel and black market stuff all the time. One reason companies are slowly coming back to their respective countries is because of this.
Company’s spend millions developing products and two month later it’s on the market for 1/2 or less.
Definitely not the same helmet watch the test video I think they have one similar Chinese one in the You tube that comes up next or it comes up shortly comparing cheap helmets to OK ones - results startling.

Back