Confirmed SCAM - NOLAN helmets 65% off. Maybe looks doubtful

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s

NOTE: Shark Leathers Australia is not part of the scam and their company is a reliable good supplier I have purchased from many times without a problem Their offer is legitimate. The Nolan Helmets site is the SCAM one.

These are US$ prices on NOLAN site and Au$ on Shark Leathers Australia but click on currency on link page to select your own currency.

From the Nolan factory website itself so no scammers. Alternative similar prices from Shark Leathers Australia with just Au$9 postage and the free Bluetooth system.

NOLAN rate very highly on the UK SHARP helmet standards testing many are 4 out of 5 stars. and surprised the hell out of many including this bloke.

Helmets Archive - SHARP

Nolan N87 - SHARP

Came across these searching for NOLAN HELMET N-87 - RAPID - WHITE being sold by Aussie Shark leathers today with a Free
SCS S-7 BLUETOOTH

PRE ORDER - 2018 Nolan Helmet N-87 - RAPID - White - Shark Motorcycle Leathers

NOLAN N87 HELMET
The N87 is Nolan's premium full-face helmet, chock-a-block with innovative technical details. Along with two outer shell sizes, the N87 features a face shield mechanism with tilting functionality that allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock fog-resistant shield and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing as well as air infiltration. The Clima Comfort inner liner and cheek pads, newly designed, are made with double density micro-perforated fabrics. Comfort of the highest level, thanks to the Eyewear Adaptive system (designed for eyeglass wearers) and the wide perforated wind protector. The AirBooster ventilation system keeps the rider cool and dry.

The N87 has an ultra-wide face shield, a fully adjustable VPS sunscreen with 400UV protection, a Microlock2 double lever retention system, and is set up for the Nolan N-Com communication system.

Features:

• Polycarbonate shell
  • 2 shell sizes: 2XS-MD and LG-3XL
  • Ultra-wide face shield
  • Pinlock-ready face shield
  • Pinlock insert lens included
  • VPS inner sun shield with UV400 protection
  • Ventilation system with AirBooster technology
  • Microlock double lever retention system
  • Clima Comfort liner
  • Washable cheek pads
  • Eyewear adaptive
  • Ready for N-Com Bluetooth system
  • DOT
FREE SCS S-7 BLUETOOTH HEADSET INCLUDED, $159.95 VALUE!
The SCS S-7 is a bluetooth headset designed for the everyday motorcycle rider. It is compatible with bluetooth mobile phones and can be suited to most motorcycle helmets as well as compatible with the Nolan range.

• Advanced voice functions
  • Compatible with GPS, Mobile, MP3 and more
  • This device allows bikers to receive GPS voice instructions, conduct calls on their mobile phone and listen to music or their MP3 player.
  • Great sound quality - even at highway speeds!
  • DSP echo cancellation
  • Bluetooth V4.0
  • Working time: 8H
  • Stand by time: 120H
What's in the box:

1 x Main Unit
1 x Headset Kit
1 x USB Charger
1 x Instruction Manual
2 x Spongy Cushion for Speakers
1 x 2.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable

Then I found out how they were able to sell them so cheap and found this:

Nolan N87 Rapid N-Com Full Face WhiteMetallic Helmet [Nolan-N87-Rapid-N-Com-Full-Face-Helmet-0001] - $101.06 : Nolan Helmets Cheap For Sale, Nolan Helmets Australia
and saw it was not just a single model
e.g. Cheap Nolan N91 for sale online in Australia | best price and free delivery for you
I have yet to check which other models have similar discounts.

Appears to be all of them including their late model modulars
Cheap Nolan N44 for sale online in Australia | best price and free delivery for you

Nolan N104 Absolut Hi-Visibility N-Com günstig online kaufen Helmet [Nolan-N104-Evo-Hi-Visibility-N-Com-0001] - $163.25 : Nolan Helmets Cheap For Sale, Nolan Helmets Australia

Last edited:
Even their own proprietary Nolan bluetooth system is 65% off

These are US$ prices but click on currency on link page to select your own currency.
$111.00 $38.85 Save: 65% off

Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 MCS N Com accessories Helmet [Nolan-N-Com-Basic-Kit-2-MCS-0001] - $38.85 : Nolan Helmets Cheap For Sale, Nolan Helmets Australia

MCS N Com Accessories Helmet

Categories

Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 MCS N Com Accessories Helmet

$111.00 $38.85 Save: 65% off

• Model: Nolan-N-Com-Basic-Kit-2-MCS-0001
  • 5000 Units in Stock

Description

Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 MCS N Com accessories Helmet
A product specifically intended for bikers who own a Honda Goldwing / Harley Davidson. With the Basic Kit2 MCS, you can connect via cable to the audio system installed on your motocycle, so that you can hear all signals coming from the motorcycle directly in your helmet.

And that is not all: Basic Kit2 MCS also allows you to talk with your passenger (if connected to the motorcycle) in intercom mode through the intercom system of the same motorcycle.

Excellent audio quality even at top speeds; clear and crisp conversation thanks to the microphone that dampens external noise. Practical use is guaranteed: Basic Kit2 MCS is perfectly integrated inside compatible helmets, it is easy to install and can be transferred from one helmet to another.

N103/91/90/86/85/71/43

I WOULD BE HIGHLY CAUTIOUS. THAT SITE DOES NOT HAVE A SSL CONNECTION.

There are quite a few sites out there that are 100% copies of bonafide sites - if it does not have SSL - it is highly likely these days to be an identity farm.
If teh discounts are a BLANKET "x"% it's an alarm bell too.
I have recently uncovered a shed load and have been collaborating with the Guardia Civil. 5 shut down so far.

I have just checked their "privacy notice". Text identical to those I have seen before. I WOULD NOT EVEN CONTACT THEM.

I WOULD BE HIGHLY CAUTIOUS. THAT SITE DOES NOT HAVE A SSL CONNECTION.

There are quite a few sites out there that are 100% copies of bonafide sites - if it does not have SSL - it is highly likely these days to be an identity farm.
If teh discounts are a BLANKET "x"% it's an alarm bell too.
I have recently uncovered a shed load and have been collaborating with the Guardia Civil. 5 shut down so far.

O well could always buy the cheapest item under $35 pay to test with Paypal and you are covered anyway.

IMO This is a serious problem right now. I have found a huge number of sites for bike gear all with the same keys - In all cases it's just too good to be true - so I contacted the mfrs directly as all the sites proport to be the mfrs site. One site really started me on this as it insisted on an insecure link - even saying it was necessary to guaranty my safety.

And as I have mentioned elsewhere most EU mfrs do not quote prices online for a reason.

EVERYBODY SHOULD ADD THE "HTTPS Everywhere" addon into their browser. HTTPS Everywhere
This is offered by a Digital Rights Movement. The EFF.

If the webpage does not start https:// - it is not encrypted - anything you type can be tracked. And is.

I do not know the distribution chain markups for the M/C industry.
I do know them from manufacturing cost, through base-line to retail in the Hunting sector.
Fashion goods do not count as they are based on, well, what is fashionable.

Back