The Flamin' Toad for warty and flamed Roadster and I'll call the R3T LZBoy and maybe tow my favourite LZBoy mounted on my trailer behind.
But in my Bettie Page dreams the other Black and Red Roadster could be The Mouse Catcher or maybe Holeshot ;) :cool::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
I was away in Sydney for a few days and missed this item at auction, some lucky bugger got a vintage Bettie Page signed poster and for my favourite bid amount $77 too! :(
1656818472416.png

The Flamin' Toad for warty and flamed Roadster and I'll call the R3T LZBoy and maybe tow my favourite LZBoy mounted on my trailer behind.
But in my Bettie Page dreams the other Black and Red Roadster could be The Mouse Catcher or maybe Holeshot ;) :cool::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
I was away in Sydney for a few days and missed this item at auction, some lucky bugger got a vintage Bettie Page signed poster and for my favourite bid amount $77 too! :(
1656818472416.png
77, like 69 but you get ate more. 😈

I call my Roadster Betty, but it's from Spiderbait's Black Betty.
The Classic is black & red, so a friend always said it reminded her of Harley Quinn, so I call her Harley.
Spiderbait's Black Betty and I use Ram Jam's Black Betty. A polite way to remind me I'm as old as Fu**. I still stand when I pee (most of the time)🧓

A stranger helped me name the TFC. This lady remarks to me,” that’s a big little motorcycle”.

So I call it Da Big Little. Hum? First non vulgar name in a while. 😂

Back