Clearview Windshield

Clearview Update

I have been riding for about a week now since installing the Clearview shield. There is absolutely no need for any additional eye protection other than the windshield. I ended up with the model with the vent and a top curve which took some getting use too, but the results are amazing. I may take up smoking again, you could light up going down the road with no problem. Great product.

Hello Folks,
My first entry on this forum. I have an 05 RIII and went crazy with the windshield. Starte dwith the summer screen. Then the roadster screen. Then a thing called a lip. The bike wasn't worth owning for two years. Triumph factory folks were clueless at best. The dealer told me to put paper towels in my helmet. **** fool! The only fix to the buffering is the lower reflectors. I bought the taller Clearview and had the same problem. Bought the lowers and I thought I had a new bike. Can light a match at 80MPH. Bang! Hit a deer last year and ruined the windshield...among other bike and human parts. So I decided to buy the shield with the cutouts. It's now sitting in the garage if anyone wants it. I didn't have the lights installed yet but the air flow from the cutouts caused buffeting again. So, I bought the full clearview shield with the vent. It's perfect. It's so much cooler in the summer with the vent open that it's unbelievable. The vent is a must. The only down side was I hit a bird this summer and the darn thing hit right on the vent. Strained the feathered fellow all over me! Parts hit the exhaust ands it smelled like a BBQ for a week.
So there,
Carl

Back