Clearview Windshield

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
After a long ride this past Sunday I have decided to do away with all of wind buffering from the stock Triumph screen because of my height. I have ordered the Clearview 25 inch. What is the fastest turn around any of you guys have received from them. Their web site states 7 to 8 weeks for delivery. My nipples could be getting hard from the cold November wind by then.

We ordered one for my wife's Trophy back in July and were told we should be receiving it this month (September). We were told it was because of the summer rush.

I guess I got lucky. I ordered the stock replacement for my triumph screen because it went all hazy on me and they had it [The tinted version, which I love.] in stock. Had it in less than a week.

Good News

They called today. Someone is returning a clear R/3 screen because they wanted the cut outs for the fog lamps. Still in the blue paper. They will inspect it and if ok send it on to me. Maybe I got lucky for a change. No I didn't get the vent, I am cheap SOB. It will be nice not to have my head bobbing around at 80 like one of those little Hula Dancers we used to put in the back window of our rides a few years back.

After a long ride this past Sunday I have decided to do away with all of wind buffering from the stock Triumph screen because of my height. I have ordered the Clearview 25 inch. What is the fastest turn around any of you guys have received from them. Their web site states 7 to 8 weeks for delivery. My nipples could be getting hard from the cold November wind by then.

I ordered one for my Warrior on March 18th this year and it was 12 weeks to the day. Their stuff is worth the wait so hang in there. I'll be ordering one for the R3 this winter since not much chance of riding in Wisconsin between December and April.

Fitted my 25" clearview yesterday (took 11 weeks to receive it) and got to go for a ride today. Its definitely one of my better investments as it eliminates 95% of the buffeting.

I can either look through the top of the shield or over it.

I would definitely recommend this screen for taller Captains.

PS Had to drill one hole myself as for some unknown reason there was no center hole.

Back