Christmas Tree Fetish.

cornering lights that turn on and off when cornering - not sure if they will work on a bike.
I'm waiting for a reply - BUT I think I have found a way to turn ANY lamp (fog probably best) into a cornering light when you put on the indicator.

USD15 per side. The guy makes brake light flashers and stuff - impressive gear and cheap. I want to see if he can use his accelerometer solution to activate on tilt or disable when stationary. This would be more but ....... MoT friendly.

Sometimes I take off all my clothes and have my wife spray me with fake Christmas tree snow :laugh:

Oh wait................. I thought this was the fetish thread

Sorry :oops::oops:

I'm waiting for a reply - BUT I think I have found a way to turn ANY lamp (fog probably best) into a cornering light when you put on the indicator.
OK this bit will work. He posted how to turn off running lights so the indicator can be seen - and says this is reverse operation.

I have some Triumph Fogs (4 of) - converted to LED (that I can easily make into not-fog beams),
No I am not spending large sums. Honestly I'm just a bit bored.
After a bit of sorting through the "junk suitable for machining" box and a bit of lathing we have a nice solid mount for Triumph fogs. Will finish the other one tomorrow and then work out wiring.

Nice CREE XLM2 conversion which has a light colour almost identical to the Speakers. Only 10W but fine for what I have floating about in my noggin.

So - a bit of fiddling - heres the initial look.
IMG_20170821_155158.jpg

IMG_20170821_155220.jpg

IMG_20170821_155349.jpg
About 12,000 lumens your honor.

Night shots for Mr @1olbull once I'm all wired up.
Might be a day or two as it is simply too hot to do much.

Might be a day or two as it is simply too hot to do much.
It's going to be a while longer. I thought I had an unused circuit on the PDM60 - 'twould appear I was mistaken. So I'll wait until I have the timers before getting into re-wiring. Sometime in October.

It's going to be a while longer. I thought I had an unused circuit on the PDM60 - 'twould appear I was mistaken. So I'll wait until I have the timers before getting into re-wiring. Sometime in October.
Timer thingies ordered - but work will not commence until I am back from UK - End Sept/early Oct.

I have a cunning plan to use the GPS speed sensor to deactivate when stationary. But that will be Phase2 - maybe.
Also going to make a brake flasher with irregular flashing. More eye-catching/annoying imo.

"-... .- -.-. -.- --- ..-. ..-. -.-- --- ..- -... .- ... - .- .-. -.." ;)

Welcome to Timers Shop -

I think I NEED more lights.
Actually it's just that my mate gave me a set of PIAA chrome clamps that fit the engine bar - and it seems silly to let them go to waste.
So! LED - that goes without saying. Driving beam I think. But who knows or dares to dream.
Suggestions please ( polite ones - :p ) - My e-bay-fu is waning.
I have some Triumph Fogs (4 of) - converted to LED (that I can easily make into not-fog beams), have some Chinese thingies (2*45° angle and 2*25° angle).
5&3/4" would be about the limit - I suppose I could take the Gen1 JWSpeakers off the Landrover.
Nah - The LandRover does need them.
No I am not spending large sums. :p
Honestly I'm just a bit bored.
:coffee:

Graybeard,
Make up a decent LED array insert for the woeful Rocket taillight!!!

Back