Christmas Tree Fetish.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
I think I NEED more lights.

Actually it's just that my mate gave me a set of PIAA chrome clamps that fit the engine bar - and it seems silly to let them go to waste.

So! LED - that goes without saying. Driving beam I think. But who knows or dares to dream.

Suggestions please ( polite ones - :p ) - My e-bay-fu is waning.

I have some Triumph Fogs (4 of) - converted to LED (that I can easily make into not-fog beams), have some Chinese thingies (2*45° angle and 2*25° angle).

5&3/4" would be about the limit - I suppose I could take the Gen1 JWSpeakers off the Landrover.
Nah - The LandRover does need them.

No I am not spending large sums. :p
Honestly I'm just a bit bored.

:coffee:

Honestly I'm just a bit bored.

Your not lonely, I have enough Cibie Oscars, Super Oscars, LightForce, Hella and LED lights to equip my own vintage and modern Rallye Competition series and a few 4x4s as well. Just gave a remote cordless motorised LED 50w search light with 360* and 60* up/down capability to @HansO as five of same were cluttering my 'mole hole' - he seems happy! Keeping one for the sidecar and a couple for my AWDs so have one left for the Roadster if I find room!

Other groovy ones I have never tried are a mercury switched pair of Hella halogen cornering lights that turn on and off when cornering - not sure if they will work on a bike.

Still looking for a locomotive light and a cow catcher though!;):cool::D:roll::roll::roll:

Osram 12inch 5D Lens LED Light Bar Flood Spot Combo Work Lamp SUV ATV 4WD

OSRAM 12INCH 168W 5D LENS LED LIGHT BAR FLOOD SPOT COMBO WORK LAMP SUV ATV 4WD
AU$20.15
httpswww.fieryred.com.aumediacatalogproduct9393s-p168c_1.jpg

• High power German OSRAM LED light bar
  • Used by Newest 5D Reflector LED Lens, Special Lamp Cups, can be reducing the loss of light in working
  • Made of high quality Aluminum die cast Housing for extra durability while doubling heat sink
  • Spot & Flood Combo Beam integrated in a light bar for optimal light spread
  • Angle adjustable Slidable bracket easy to fit
  • With Plug, Universal Harness kit with switch included, the switch can control all the leds together, solved the LED light bar’s Turn ON / OFF problems.
  • IP68 Tested, Waterproof, Dust-proof, Quake proof, Anti explosion

Just seen these on Amazon - Chinese.
I'd go for the 26W versions as they're only 5" - the 36W are 7".
If in doubt - find the mfr
201504231505107879.jpg

I can always put them on the Landie.

Other groovy ones I have never tried are a mercury switched pair of Hella halogen cornering lights that turn on and off when cornering - not sure if they will work on a bike.
Hmm rather expensive - but legal (well Hella would be, naturally). But with a couple of LED "bulbs" in - would be fun to try. Esp on the outfit. :thumbsup:

Back