Check it out! Customer of Week

Wow, someone in Texas has a bike just like your's.

Laura from TX said save a horse, ride a Triumph!! A Rocket III to be exact. And hers is looking great with the RIVCO engine guards(TR3050), Solo Rack(TR3010) and the Exhaust Flange Covers(TR3012)...Looking great, thanks Laura!!!

I wasn't too impressed with the Rivco exhaust flange covers...the chrome finish was streaked with rust after awhile...not sure if someone just keyed the covers or what. I went with the "official" Triumph ones and will see how long they last...hopefully longer and staying better looking that the Rivco's.

Dennis

114 dtg Dubai
115 dtg Home

I can't see the flange covers, how do we know that you really have them.....:rolleyes:

I told them. :D Also, I sent multiple pictures so they could see all angles and parts. They picked the one to post. I thought the caption they added was pretty funny!

I have them working on something else for me, also. I saw they have lid organizers for saddle bags. Only have two versions and I couldn't tell if they will fit my corbins. The salesman is working on that for me.

I wasn't too impressed with the Rivco exhaust flange covers...the chrome finish was streaked with rust after awhile...not sure if someone just keyed the covers or what. I went with the "official" Triumph ones and will see how long they last...hopefully longer and staying better looking that the Rivco's.

Dennis

Dennis, you must have gotten some fluky ones. Mine are good and we have two friends with them on their bikes and they look good also.

Back