GT is a great bike - I'm sure you will enjoy

Attachments

• 20200726_090017.jpg
    20200726_090017.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 6
Welcome aboard from Christchurch New Zealand...you will love your GT. I waited 258 days for mine over here...yes i counted!...even tracked the ship it was coming on!!..I have 4000kms on it now and its a beautiful bike...another level i must say over my 2014 Roadster and my 2016 Roadster...just a different bike.
Be sure to adjust your preload at the rear before setting out on your ride as it is set at the very bottom setting from factory. It will winde clockwise up for 18 full turns...36 clicks...go halfway and tune from there...cheers Tal.

Welcome aboard from Christchurch New Zealand...you will love your GT. I waited 258 days for mine over here...yes i counted!...even tracked the ship it was coming on!!..I have 4000kms on it now and its a beautiful bike...another level i must say over my 2014 Roadster and my 2016 Roadster...just a different bike.
Be sure to adjust your preload at the rear before setting out on your ride as it is set at the very bottom setting from factory. It will winde clockwise up for 18 full turns...36 clicks...go halfway and tune from there...cheers Tal.
Thanks Tal, I'm counting down the days too :cool: and thanks for the tip about the rear suspension, I'm about 17 stone so having it set on firm suits me

Back