Hi, just waiting to pick up my new Rocket 3 GT on June 23rd :)

Starfrog

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
I’ve traded in my Honda Goldwing 2019 model for a new Rocket 3 GT as I while I had fun with the goldwing it was time for me to get something a little less touring and a bit more fun. Question what is the power socket at the front of the rocket 3 GT ? I want to buy an adapter for it but not sure what to actually buy ? The triumph page doesnt seem to list the specifications of it

I’ve traded in my Honda Goldwing 2019 model for a new Rocket 3 GT as I while I had fun with the goldwing it was time for me to get something a little less touring and a bit more fun. Question what is the power socket at the front of the rocket 3 GT ? I want to buy an adapter for it but not sure what to actually buy ? The triumph page doesnt seem to list the specifications of it
It is a DIN socket - attached is what I bought from amazon for my 3r

Attachments

• C2B7F692-81CC-4FCC-B1F0-F4DF3308F96C.png
    C2B7F692-81CC-4FCC-B1F0-F4DF3308F96C.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 21
I’ve traded in my Honda Goldwing 2019 model for a new Rocket 3 GT as I while I had fun with the goldwing it was time for me to get something a little less touring and a bit more fun. Question what is the power socket at the front of the rocket 3 GT ? I want to buy an adapter for it but not sure what to actually buy ? The triumph page doesnt seem to list the specifications
its called an

AUXILIARY POWER SOCKET - ROCKET 3 R/GT​

din type socket count the pins to get the correct one for usb charging phone connection ,you wont be disappointed with the gt !

Last edited:
Back