Can you name this tool ?

Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s) The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blowin'smoke up your ass". Ithas been reintroduced in Washington , by the Obama Administration. It'll be part of the New Health Care Program.

Bring that to Maggie Valley !!!!!!!!!!!!

We can leave it laying on the table under the tent and see what happens.

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s) The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blowin'smoke up your ass". Ithas been reintroduced in Washington , by the Obama Administration. It'll be part of the New Health Care Program.

I used to have a girl friend that could blow smoke rings whenever we used one of these........:eek:

I'd rather drown :mad: they claim it's a pleasant way to go ... as apposed to having your strides torn down and having that contraption ... me, i'd rather drown !!

T/C I definitely agree with you, the bloke trying to shove anything up my Ar*e, had better know how to fight hard and fight dirty, because my mission will be volatile to say the least.:mad:

Back