Can not believe it

I took my privately bought rear Exedra tyre to my local dealer and they removed the wheel, lubed the splines, fitted and replaced for US$34 including 10% GST :D

The world still smiles on some of us! :D:roll::roll::roll:
The cheapest I have found for a carry in was the Honda shop. No balance just change of tire was $35.00 dollars. Now days just about every shop in Tulsa charges $50.00 dollars or more. This time figured would try to save some time and let them balance it. Really getting tired of being ripped off. If I had not double checked the tire and just installed it would have really been bad. I think most of people who get screwed over either do not realize it or just blow it off. This time I am not going to blow it off.

The problem here in the US is that the youth of this country are being told since the day they come outa the womb that when they grow up if they don't go to and graduate from college then they are worthless to society.
Kids don't aspire to get technical training anymore, so all the old timers left in shops are retiring leaving nothing but a bunch of taco stuffers (maybe a bad term. I like tacos!) to try to "fix things" they know nothing about.
So sad.
But at least all the college kids get to learn about safe places :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The only way to know if work is getting done is to watch it while it is being done or to do it yourself. For tires I take the weights off and put a bottle ride on in it.

Carry in tyre change and balance for $20 AUD at my local Yamaha dealer and the female apprentice does it which is a absolute laugh and very entertaining.

The cheapest I have found for a carry in was the Honda shop. No balance just change of tire was $35.00 dollars. Now days just about every shop in Tulsa charges $50.00 dollars or more. This time figured would try to save some time and let them balance it. Really getting tired of being ripped off. If I had not double checked the tire and just installed it would have really been bad. I think most of people who get screwed over either do not realize it or just blow it off. This time I am not going to blow it off.

Light 'em up Sonny! :mad:

Need a hug? :confused:
Why is it all you big guys talk about Hugs?:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Got a giant of a Supervisor at work and every time I get pissed he ask if I need a hug. We get along really well. He is in charge of the bench and I am in charge of the welders. Every time he comments that I need a hug is a inclination that I am getting to pissed off.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Triumph dealer charges 75 for changing a tire!!, ridiculous!!

Back