BS did not work

I’m trying to convince my wife that my R3 is underpowered and needs a Carpenter kit.:) It did not work.

I have resorted to buying her an Audi Q7 for a cool $70K to improve my chances of getting the kit. When you look at it that way it’s a $77k kit for a Rocket.:eek:

We work together. Anything bought we both discuss it first. Some time ago I realized when it comes to finances I suck. Drinking and gambling are some bad habits of mine so to keep the peace and keep me half way straight she controls the money. Can not complain but some of my reasoning is really out there in left field. Even I had a giggle or two over my reasoning to get the fly screen brackets powder coated. It sounded good in the head but when it came out of the mouth different story.

Told wife that the fly screen brackets and top yoke need to be powder coated due to the fact that it is a safety hazard. Mentioned at times while riding to work the sunlight hits the chrome and blinds me. Mentioned that this temporary blindness could lead to a accident. So to play it safe we really should get it powder coated. Looked over and she was typing something on her phone. Asked what's up? "Oh not much but it looks like i might need some blond hair dye" Guess She ain't buying my story:(:(:(:( Parts are being delivered to Powder Coat company in the morning. She is still laughing over my lame excuse to get the powder coating done. :(:(:(:(:(

You sir have the lost the battle. The only hope left in this situation is to continue to stand by your story and do NOT change or alter it! Perhaps in time it could convince her and wear her down. But then again..."PERHAPS" is the key word...

Back