Bridgestone Tire Reps Response

Well while in Sturgis last year I saw a Boss Hoss with a super single off an 18 wheeler.. Don't think we can fit if on our bikes at this time.. :D

Was running Bridgestones front and rear, both cheaper than Metzs or Avons.
After 3990 kms, fully loaded and ridden quite hard.
No problems encountered.

cheers

They are designed to be riden..not carried!!!

there is a limit to what can be ridden comfortably by that i mean being able to control such a heavy piece of metal in various element imagine taking a pothole in a turn at slow speed and feeling the bike leaning over past the angle where you can manhandle it back to straight and level !!if it goes down you better jump away or you might be crushed the R3 is already close to that , I have been in situation where the sheer weight was nearly too much to control I can only imagine what it would be like with a boss hoss unless you are 7 feet tall and power lift railroad cars axles for breakfast

Attachments

• Rear darkside.jpg
    Rear darkside.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 173
I just fitted an Exeda on the rear and I was considering the same for the front, I wonder if its some sort of legal claim thing BS are protecting themselves against.. I suppose its a concern for them when we can Mod and develope such high torques at the rear wheel.. It seems they are saying yes we make a tyre but use it at your own risk.. JMO
fine for the classic and standard its the tourer that had the problem and its a different size to us

Back