Thanks guys for the encouragement. I left the NEX job because after the last visit by an admiral, the hours got cut, I was down to 26 this week. If I'm going to work...I want to work. Besides moving around all that furniture each week was beating me to death...not as young as I used to be. The appliance side (which is why I went there from the Sears "commision" only job) wasn't too active. So when Julie brought it up at the RAT dinner meeting on Tuesday night I went by on Wednesday to get some more details. Riding several different bikes home each week got my attention...to learn their, ahem, different features was a plus and having Sunday and Monday off was pretty much a deal closer.

I did make one condition and that was I wanted to be able to still get out the the get together in Eureka Springs and she signed off on that so it looks like I should be able to make it pretty definite. Now all I have got to do is see if there are still some rooms available.
Dennis

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I left the NEX job because after the last visit by an admiral, the hours got cut, I was down to 26 this week. If I'm going to work...I want to work. Besides moving around all that furniture each week was beating me to death...not as young as I used to be. The appliance side (which is why I went there from the Sears "commision" only job) wasn't too active. So when Julie brought it up at the RAT dinner meeting on Tuesday night I went by on Wednesday to get some more details. Riding several different bikes home each week got my attention...to learn their, ahem, different features was a plus and having Sunday and Monday off was pretty much a deal closer.

I did make one condition and that was I wanted to be able to still get out the the get together in Eureka Springs and she signed off on that so it looks like I should be able to make it pretty definite. Now all I have got to do is see if there are still some rooms available.
Dennis
Okay Dennis the strings I pulled with Dink landed you the job, plus Bob might be lurking around in the background. Now remember when my ugly mug pops into the shop I take cream and two sugar in my coffee plus you now get to call me MrMcAulay:D;):D

Kudos Dennis

Sounds like a great "Gig". Shame you didn't just buy the dealership and we'd all come and work for you.

The first thing you need to do is put Flips products in your inventory and then go to training class. I hope you have fun and make some money as well.

Dave

Back