Delaware rider

.040 Over
Ride
2013 R-3 t
Well just booked my room in Waynesboro for me and the wife, gonna do the blue ridge parkway well at least part of it . Me and a couple of friends where supposed to do the dragons tail but they wussed out!! So I figured that at least part of the park way is better than none. Just put my new avons on and new brakes didn't really need brakes I have 9,800 miles on it but as easy as they are to put on, what the hell. Hopefully have some pics of the trip.

Hey there -- did you mean Waynesville? If so, take a ride on Pisgah Hwy (Hwy 151) it is right off the Parkway. Also the Cherohala Skyway is a nice ride.

Lupe' , you shyed away from the last one and I was cooking. Bad Lupe'. No you ain't invited :)

If I pass through Oklahoma next year on my way to TEXAS, will you show your face then or find an excuse ? Just sayin, ain't judgin. Gr3ywolf and I been out romping through Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland today. Get out there people. Arlington National tomorrow. God Bless our soldiers past and present.

Back