:roll::roll::roll:Nah no red mist here just a bit of pity :rolleyes: for the misguided amongst us that take it all to seriously it all ways was just ****stir to me unlike some:eek:

Oh Hanso, you've let me down. o_O No not really, I think this little game has been done to death. Anyway apart from that, I cant play 'cos my bike's neither red or black being two tone. :whitstling:

Those that follow the crowd will never lead one They will become weaker and sicker.. Never has the exhaust smell of CO2,SO2,Nitogen Dioxide,PM-10 particles, Benzene,Fomaldehyde,Polycyclic hydro carbons and mercury pasted through these nostrils..Number 1 is Black We are the elite.. ;):D;););)

Hey everyone, get a black bike just like 80% of Rocket owners. Follow the crowd. :roll:

Well my brother bought the black R3R and all I can say is he is in the mirrors all the time of my orange R3T so us slooow touring guys just might not have as slow as bikes as some might think :roll:

This will stir the pot:evil::p:)

Well, Amigo,
Based upon what you say; obviously color nor horsepower have ANYTHING to do with which motor rides in front!
:sneaky:
:roll:

Back