Bit of a shock if you believe salesmen !

why would Triumph get away from the flagship that sets it apart?
I don't believe it for a second.
First,
Triumph IS KNOWN for 3's, not 6's, not 4's, not even twins (except the bonne)
3's period, that's it, that's US, that's what sets US apart from the crowd
and the harley wannabe clones.
Nope, sales might not be through the roof, but they never have.
if Bloor would have wanted sales, he'd have bought honda-davidson,
they're always in financial straights, except for their accessory line..
he bought Triumph because of the heritage.
triumph ain't going nowhere, and neither is the Rocket.
We might see a different version tho,
say one with a 6 speed tranny (finally) or a "Truer" Touring model,
one with all the bells and whistles, but the Rock has presence,
it out preforms any other big bike, it's sales are modest, sure,
Triumphs and especially Rockets AREN'T for everybody.
This rumor goes around every year, I ain't listening AGAIN.
Hey guess what, I just heard the world is gonna end on Dec 21st, 2012.
Anybody believe that one?
all right then....

Haha very true lol the t bird is a twin also hope they do make a six speed rocket that would be cool . They should just scrap the tourer I hate that thing it just does nothing for me . We get a six speed and they can have an Auto with a lambswool seat lol

Well will all own a legend and I'll never sell mine. Here's hoping they're are coming out with something bigger. A 3 litre monster V6 200hp, make it black and my order is in. Oh and 3 shots into one pipe per side from extractors with no balance pipe, Loud pipes save lives!!!!!!

six works!

A six would be cool. Gearbox and/or cyl. Probably noted the great new 6 banger BMW and may seek to best that beast...in cc's anyway.

Niche bike, said it before, sayin' it again: the R3 aint fer everyone. Period. Select few. The enlightened few! BUT>>>>>>>> Why not a modestly humungous 4.6 ltr.??? Boss Hoss bikes are still far larger and they sell...to a limited client base albeit. I'd like one. You guys would all like one. Maybe some Hoss brutes would jump ship!:D Maybe bore the beast out to 3000cc's and add a six speed tranny:eek: Idle spec, but fun!

Well will all own a legend and I'll never sell mine. Here's hoping they're are coming out with something bigger. A 3 litre monster V6 200hp, make it black and my order is in. Oh and 3 shots into one pipe per side from extractors with no balance pipe, Loud pipes save lives!!!!!!

You know what I love about Aussies<>???

We're all the flippin same!!! Until they make something bigger, Im getting mine sorted to pump out over 200 at the rear wheel.

Give me a 4.6 V6, I'll send it straight to Lush and tell him to keep it till it makes over 400hp.

This thread confirms that we are indeed sick puppies.
The mere mention of more displacement and we all start to salivate .

I would like to keep my beastie AND get the bigge------- Sorry I had to wipe drool from my keyboard---- ahem --- bigger displacement machine as well. Could you imagine the "rear tyre debate":cool:

Spoke to Triumph dealer in town he says it's the first he has heard of it, His exact first words "Bull****"

Back