Bit of a shock if you believe salesmen !

Ugarte

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
I wouldn't spend new bike money for more displacement, when you can get double the horsepower with a carpenter kit and smoke the big boy newbie. You can bet your sweet bippie the new big boy will be way detuned and you will have to spend a fortune getting out of it what you think it should have had in the first place. Errr, well, something like that anyway. :confused:

Grumpy_Rocket

.040 Over
If they upped the ccs I would probably just buy the crank and keep my bike. Now if they really do something crazy like a new engine, I would have to consider it.

CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
I can't see Triumph doing anything too crazy - like a 6 in any configuration. It would probably have to be a triple and my money would be on a 2.5-2.8 litre if there's any change at all. But I reckon we're dreamin'. Touring T'Bird in place of the R3T is my guess and R3R around for a while yet.

xhdskip

Living Legend
yea I'll bet a true Touring T-bird would sell like hotcakes.
but then so would a true Touring rocket.
One with headlight relays, a decent horn, and a six speed tranny.
New fancy factory fairing with all the luxury goodies stock..
Put Gold wings in a bind....And the harley crowd,that rides,,,
what is the top of the line harley these days?
super duper electra hyper screaming deluxe POS?

MACS5RDR

.040 Over
3 litre V6,,,,, Hell Yeah!!!!! Been toying w/getting me another big bike but there's none out there that give the same adrenaline rush like my Roc. Looks like I'll wait a bit for some news.

laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Haha very true lol the t bird is a twin also hope they do make a six speed rocket that would be cool . They should just scrap the tourer I hate that thing it just does nothing for me . We get a six speed and they can have an Auto with a lambswool seat lol

Scrap the Tourer cos you hate it and it does nothing for you? I see the ethos of 'each to his own' is alive and well in Brisbane ;)