Freightbusters

Supercharged
Well a busy and very good weather ride to many of the locations for bike week!!!! and the new bonniville at Rossmeyers complex! looks like their inventory was reduced
during bike week.

Many bikes coming up and asking questions of the Rocket
Most all were Harley riders.....and all very positive about the
Rocket!

All in all saw 5 Rockets on the road furing the 10 days of party
Weather is great!

Freightbustin!!! pics to come:)

I only saw three other rockets and got pics of two of them. One was on Beach Street and the other was at Destination Daytona.

Attachments

• PICT0058.jpg
    PICT0058.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 169
  • PICT0060.jpg
    PICT0060.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 155
only 3

Only saw 3 Rockets myself in Daytona. Which is exactly why I sold the Electra Glide and bought a Rocket ! I was sick of bein 'part of the family' and decided it was time to 'Go my own way' !!!!

I only saw one. It was at The Cabbage Patch on Friday. That was the only day i was up around Daytona.

I don't remember. It was late on Friday afternoon. Between 3 and 4. I remember because some woman at one of the tents told me and my bro that if we bought a CD for 10 bucks by somebody we never heard of, she would show us her boobs but she was going to be leaving at 4. We wandered around a bit and saw the bike and when we got back she was gone.

BiG Willie that was my bike

Think that was my bike RED..at the cabage patch there bought a CD and saw some boobs...ha ha:D

Freightbusters

Back