bike trailer

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I could not resist the deal ....being tired of getting the Rocket up on my truck bed and with a friend offering to sell the perfect trailer to me for a ridiculous amount of money ... had to buy the thing ..
. It is actually a 2 horse trailer bumper puller as it is called, perfect for carrying a Rocket, now with minimal changes it will carry 200 horses.
It has dual axles electric brakes, lights, spare tire, in good shape no rust. It sat beside a barn for 8 years
grass was about to outgrow the whole thing when I went to pick it up. Now it sits on my bocce court ready to be modded. The interior is 9 feet long so really no difficulty in installing my Rocket frame lockup which is currently bolted to my truck bed. Only 9 inches up to load -- lot easier than four feet for the truck bed as I plan to go south this winter. I am truly all set for the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride my bike. You want to pull yours in a horse trailer so you can see it in the mirrors?

Yep, you're one tough rider!
How many miles and far away from Florida did you ride last year?
Some folks live up north where the roads are twisty, trees are large and the ground is not flat!
Having a trailer extends our ride season allowing us to haul to better weather and then ride, baby, ride!

What a good idea.....now you can go 130mph.....scoot into the trailer...door up...trooper goes past...alls good....
never thought of it but now that you mention this idea .....

I was always of the "ride it, don't trailer it" school, but day after day running on interstates no longer holds a thrill for me. Dave and I looked at RAA Spearfish, we had two weeks, 3 days out and 3 days back only left a week to ride. We trailered and took turns driving, made it out in 24 hours, did 4000 miles in 2 weeks, and made it home in 24 hours, it was a no brainer.