Been doing some Thinking.

Scott i do not drink and ride. No death wish here. Mountains here in Oklahoma few and far between. Enjoy riding more than anything else. One upping the next guy or who has the more expensive build not so much. Not very political correct and not shy after a bit will and did voice my opinion. I ride that was my point. Don't spend much time on here bragging about what i got and playing the game.
I hear you Sonny and as I have told a few members it will be an honour to meet you at MV and as my old saying goes --I will even let you buy me a beer:D(i am going to be pissed)

I hear you Sonny and as I have told a few members it will be an honour to meet you at MV and as my old saying goes --I will even let you buy me a beer:D(i am going to be pissed)
Looking forward to it. It will be my honor to meet you in person. Yes i mean that in a positive sense. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Passionate about my ride...always have been. Dosn't matter whether it was my 3ta with fullhouse 500 squirting down the standing quarter mile at 107mph....or my Kwaka Samurai 250 when i was a puppy...or my Speedmaster which i kept like new! All my machines have been and are still in new condition cos to me they are not just a ride, theyr'e part of my soul. I have always loved being around,near or on them..I have canvas prints of some of them thru the house...
I dont profess to be mechanically knowledgeable...just pick up stuff as i move along..if it helps others then i will share...love to do my own tinkering and doing improvements.
I ride when it fits...did 400 clicks yesterday but i do like making wine, shine and rum...its a fond hobby which takes alot of time.
I really love riding with friends but just as happy doing my own thing taking in the scenery and smelling the breeze...when the tank gets low i just fill her up again and do it some more.
My Rocket settles my mood like no other bike i have ever owned....i thank it when i park up for taking care of me like an Indian brave with his horse...it's part of me.
People can judge me , like me or dislike me..dosnt affect me too much...just doing my thang!
20190303_131536.jpg

20190303_131554.jpg

20190303_131627.jpg

Passionate about my ride...always have been. Dosn't matter whether it was my 3ta with fullhouse 500 squirting down the standing quarter mile at 107mph....or my Kwaka Samurai 250 when i was a puppy...or my Speedmaster which i kept like new! All my machines have been and are still in new condition cos to me they are not just a ride, theyr'e part of my soul. I have always loved being around,near or on them..I have canvas prints of some of them thru the house...
I dont profess to be mechanically knowledgeable...just pick up stuff as i move along..if it helps others then i will share...love to do my own tinkering and doing improvements.
I ride when it fits...did 400 clicks yesterday but i do like making wine, shine and rum...its a fond hobby which takes alot of time.
I really love riding with friends but just as happy doing my own thing taking in the scenery and smelling the breeze...when the tank gets low i just fill her up again and do it some more.
My Rocket settles my mood like no other bike i have ever owned....i thank it when i park up for taking care of me like an Indian brave with his horse...it's part of me.
People can judge me , like me or dislike me..dosnt affect me too much...just doing my thang!
20190303_131536.jpg

20190303_131554.jpg

20190303_131627.jpg
Had a 2005 American and rode the Cra* out of it. Matter of fact still on the road. Harley mechanic bought it when i traded it off for the Fatboy. Dropped over $20,000 thousand on upgrades. Still to this day regret that decision. The X will ride it until the wheels fall off. :D:D:D:D

I learnt a long time ago that everyone marches to their own beat. The sooner we can accept that the sooner we can live our own lives and do what’s important for ourselves and not let what others say and do bother us. I like to be around people that make me feel good about life and I ignore those that don’t.
Greetings from a hot and sweaty Fiji!

You lucky bugger.

I hope that you melt in that heat.

Back