Been doing some Thinking.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Like this Site a lot. Good information on the Rocket all the way around. You can find things about the Rocket on here that can not be found anyplace else. When upgrading the Rocket X i find sharing the information on planned purchases with members on here helps in my decisions. Which has helped out a lot and slowly but surely ending up with a sharp looking bike that runs great. After awhile you can figure out the folks who are worth listening to and those that are not. Some folks are just down right irritating with their bragging and some folks are so down to earth it brings a smile. Either way some ride and some just talk a lot. Wife lets me buy NEW BIKES because she knows i will ride. Car is nothing more than a back up. Upgrades and goodies are part of the package. After buying the X and riding it for about a year (15,000 miles later) told wife we got to make some changes. If i had bought the bike and did not ride it much upgrades would have never been approved. We work together it is what is called a marriage. Two people who are equal and work together as one. Any upgrades or new purchases have to be approved by both. Yes i enjoy doing most of the work on the bike myself. It is called Pride in your ride. It is one thing to have a nice bike that someone else built it is another thing to have a nice bike that you busted a few knuckles on. On the same note some folks i have noticed on here ride. Some are more present over substance. Don't ride much but talk a lot and act hard core when in the presents of fellow members. Either be in person or the talk on the site. Bullshi$ smells you can not hide that. Some folks on here are simply(what your read and see is what you get) Others might not be. Spoke my peace now let it ride.

Sitting in my tent at the motor bike rally reading @sonny post thinking which one am I!

I ride some but not as much as I want to only 7000 miles a year. I have a three lovely girls aged between 8 and 14 so just buggering off for rallies is a bit of work. And juggling using the Rocket to get to work and pick the girls up after work from events I'm down to 3 days on the bike.

Not alot of rides in the weekend either. But I am lucky enough to get to read about others people's trips off this forum and I do plan to come to The good ol US of A buy a Rocket and ride west coast to the East Coast and ship it home afterwards.

Sitting in my tent at the motor bike rally reading @sonny post thinking which one am I!

I ride some but not as much as I want to only 7000 miles a year. I have a three lovely girls aged between 8 and 14 so just buggering off for rallies is a bit of work. And juggling using the Rocket to get to work and pick the girls up after work from events I'm down to 3 days on the bike.

Not alot of rides in the weekend either. But I am lucky enough to get to read about others people's trips off this forum and I do plan to come to The good ol US of A buy a Rocket and ride west coast to the East Coast and ship it home afterwards.

Still doing better than me. With my work schedule I do good to get 3k miles a year

I do plan to come to The good ol US of A buy a Rocket and ride west coast to the East Coast and ship it home afterwards.
You got a place to stay in Kentucky if you need it.
Sonny, to each his own. Some have the money and no experience, therefore they enjoy having professionals give them the feeling they want. More or less, "Global Economy"

You got a place to stay in Kentucky if you need it.
Sonny, to each his own. Some have the money and no experience, therefore they enjoy having professionals give them the feeling they want. More or less, "Global Economy"
Ken your right again. I’m just not a mechanic and don’t want to spend my non working time doing chores on the bikes, I’m riding them.

I’m sure there are members on here that respect me and some that just don’t care about my postings or experiences. That’s life in general. I’m here to learn and share in the fun. Going to Stearns last year was a great experience for me since it was the first time I got to meet people from an online group. Looking forward to MV this year.

Like this Site a lot. Good information on the Rocket all the way around. You can find things about the Rocket on here that can not be found anyplace else. When upgrading the Rocket X i find sharing the information on planned purchases with members on here helps in my decisions. Which has helped out a lot and slowly but surely ending up with a sharp looking bike that runs great. After awhile you can figure out the folks who are worth listening to and those that are not. Some folks are just down right irritating with their bragging and some folks are so down to earth it brings a smile. Either way some ride and some just talk a lot. Wife lets me buy NEW BIKES because she knows i will ride. Car is nothing more than a back up. Upgrades and goodies are part of the package. After buying the X and riding it for about a year (15,000 miles later) told wife we got to make some changes. If i had bought the bike and did not ride it much upgrades would have never been approved. We work together it is what is called a marriage. Two people who are equal and work together as one. Any upgrades or new purchases have to be approved by both. Yes i enjoy doing most of the work on the bike myself. It is called Pride in your ride. It is one thing to have a nice bike that someone else built it is another thing to have a nice bike that you busted a few knuckles on. On the same note some folks i have noticed on here ride. Some are more present over substance. Don't ride much but talk a lot and act hard core when in the presents of fellow members. Either be in person or the talk on the site. Bullshi$ smells you can not hide that. Some folks on here are simply(what your read and see is what you get) Others might not be. Spoke my peace now let it ride.
Just sounds like you let your missus call the shots:p:D

I for one will always welcome armchair riders who like to interact with others about topics of common interest.

If we use @idk as our standard, all of us are pretenders.

Only requirement here is that we respect each other, and whether one rides 30,000 miles a year, or only admires the Rocket in the living room, and anywhere in between, all good.

Last edited:
I learnt a long time ago that everyone marches to their own beat. The sooner we can accept that the sooner we can live our own lives and do what’s important for ourselves and not let what others say and do bother us. I like to be around people that make me feel good about life and I ignore those that don’t.
Greetings from a hot and sweaty Fiji!

Back