Been doing some Thinking.

An inebriated Scotsman? Never met one in my life!!

I wish i hadn't...
20180901_194741.jpg

It's all about learning and enjoying for me from people who love to ride as much or more than me. I ride to enjoy, when it hurts I stop for a bit, then get back on and it's all fresh and new again for a while. I find that 2 napoxin extend the enjoyment times between stops.;) Besides, what better feeling than cranking the Rocket for lift off, heh, the sounds and the feeling, enjoy everybody:D

Hoopla

I was one of the first riders to buy a Rocket back in 2005 I didn't join here till 2008 when i had an idle problem and needed some help figuring it out. Triumphs in New England were as rare as hens teeth and finding other riders with the same interest were few and far between. I'd love to go to Maggie Valley and other meet and greet places rub noses and make friends but my business and life doesn't give me that option. I ride about 5-7000 miles a year and have made two really close friends here. I guess my point is after owning a Rocket III for 18 years and being on this forum for 11 years what is there to talk about that already hasn't been covered a hundred times over. Every motorcycle forum I've been on has the same issues you can try to bring something to the table weather related or unrelated or be silent and say nothing at all.;)

Last edited:
Back