Bad news - Good news

You are so lucky. My clutch went after a month or two and Triumph blamed wear and tear and said I was probably doing burnouts with TC on and outright refused to acknowledge any fault. I had to pay the $2000AUD ($1500USD) to get it fixed. At the time, there were no better clutch options I was told than the stock one.
The story is on this forum.
That fricken sucks to be sure. I would have been pissed.

That's why I have a choice of rides. When my Bobber was waiting on the fork emulators I rode the T-120 (and got my RD-350 back from the Chop Shop in running order).
I hear ya there. I don’t know how I would deal with no bike during the riding season. I know I’m blessed to have more than one bike. It is nice the motor company is taking care of your bike.

I looked on their website but it looks like they only have parts up to 2017 model Rockets.
As I said, I got told early last year there were no other stronger options. Looks like nothing has changed yet.

Enquiring into the Carpenter 240 hp kit for the Rocket III, Bob said that the stock clutch was fine. Is the newer clutch worser?

Back