Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
We bought the wife a toy today, it will also serve as backup for the next time Edsel comes up lame. :oops:

8A228E8B-7E66-4AAF-98A9-87663E73AED4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!

That is what all the guys (never seen a woman) around here ride with suspended license (usually DUI repeat offenders).
Dunno about Virginia, but people believe that is the case in Missouri, and it's not. Anything with a motor, on public streets, requires a valid driver's license. If it's <50cc and has a max speed of 30 mph or less, a regular Class F license is fine. 50cc or bigger, or capable of >30 mph, and a Motorcycle endorsement is required. These fools will get a dui and license suspension, then listen to their idiot friends and go drop a grand or two on a 49cc scooter, go puttering about sans helmet (also required, even for scooters, up until just this month) and get popped and lose their license for much longer, or even permanently.

Also, no, you can't drive your lawn mower to the liquor store...

Cool!

Dunno about Virginia, but people believe that is the case in Missouri, and it's not. Anything with a motor, on public streets, requires a valid driver's license. If it's <50cc and has a max speed of 30 mph or less, a regular Class F license is fine. 50cc or bigger, or capable of >30 mph, and a Motorcycle endorsement is required. These fools will get a dui and license suspension, then listen to their idiot friends and go drop a grand or two on a 49cc scooter, go puttering about sans helmet (also required, even for scooters, up until just this month) and get popped and lose their license for much longer, or even permanently.

Cool!

OMG, I actually saw a guy at the liquor store on a lawnmower. He was trying to get off, and he kept lifting one foot and putting it back down. My wife said what is that guy doing as I got out of the truck. I walked over as he continues to do it. His shoelace was looped under the pedal. I said hey, hang on a minute, and unlooped the lace. He stared at me blearily for a moment, got off, and went in.

That is what all the guys (never seen a woman) around here ride with suspended license (usually DUI repeat offenders).
You must live in an upscale hood. In California all of the suspended license (tweekers) ride bicycles. It's hilarious. They're always high, always have their shirts off even in cold weather as their hearts are beating 200 beats per minute due to the crank . Ah, good times.🚴‍♂️ I do like the scooter and would love to own one. They're retro and bring back fun memories.👍

OMG, I actually saw a guy at the liquor store on a lawnmower. He was trying to get off, and he kept lifting one foot and putting it back down. My wife said what is that guy doing as I got out of the truck. I walked over as he continues to do it. His shoelace was looped under the pedal. I said hey, hang on a minute, and unlooped the lace. He stared at me blearily for a moment, got off, and went in.
Really. I did it on my wife's tractor. Rode it to town and my torn up levies got stuck on the pedal. Got unhooked by a nice person and went on in and got my beer. Rode home with blinkers on and had no problems. T-shirt worn at the time John Deere. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited:
Back