You must live in an upscale hood. In California all of the suspended license (tweekers) ride bicycles. It's hilarious. They're always high, always have their shirts off even in cold weather as their hearts are beating 200 beats per minute due to the crank . Ah, good times.🚴‍♂️ I do like the scooter and would love to own one. They're retro and bring back fun memories.👍
Lol, all the dive bars in North Tonawanda, where I grew up, had bicycle racks out front.
Two guys had casts on their arms once, they got in separate bike accidents the same night, my buddy with me said that's quite a coincidence, both getting in motorcycle accidents the same night. I told him no, bicycles, they both fell off their bicycles and broke their arms.
And a married couple I knew were out separately and both got DWIs the same night. She hit a train, a moving train, it didn't hit her, she ran into it
And her husband showed up in court for his sentencing, 10am, so drunk that they revoked his bail and locked him up and rescheduled his sentencing. These are the people I grew up with, lol. Most of them are gone, very few even lived to 60.

Really. I did it on my wife's tractor. Rode it to town and my torn up levies got stuck on the pedal. Got unhooked by a nice person and went on in and got my beer. Rode home with blinkers on and had no problems. T-shirt worn at the time John Deere. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I can never remember the John Deere slogan. Is it "Runs like a deer, smells like john" or "Runs like a john, smells like a deer"?

Back