Back On Track !!!!

Brian K

.040 Over
i did a search on cycletrader.com for triumph dealers within 300miles of me. Kissell motorsports is 285 miles from me and they were advertising 2006 rockets for $14,700 with no freight or setup fees. thats $1200 cheaper than what new jersey dealers are letting them go for so i called. they didn't have the black with black motor but they had one with the silver motor. they also had the special edition red with the black motor. they offered to switch sheetmetal at no charge. i also had them add a few items at a great price. i will be picking up next week a black on black with a gel seat, a clock, pc3 and jardine exhaust all installed on my bike for $16500. needless to say i am very happy. the dealer who ordered the wrong bike for me was charging me 15,900 with a $115 b.s. administration fee on top of that...for an all stock bike. i think the internet kicks ass. without it I would never of found kissell motorsports in State College PA:D

Brian K said:
i did a search on cycletrader.com for triumph dealers within 300miles of me. Kissell motorsports is 285 miles from me and they were advertising 2006 rockets for $14,700 with no freight or setup fees. thats $1200 cheaper than what new jersey dealers are letting them go for so i called. they didn't have the black with black motor but they had one with the silver motor. they also had the special edition red with the black motor. they offered to switch sheetmetal at no charge. i also had them add a few items at a great price. i will be picking up next week a black on black with a gel seat, a clock, pc3 and jardine exhaust all installed on my bike for $16500. needless to say i am very happy. the dealer who ordered the wrong bike for me was charging me 15,900 with a $115 b.s. administration fee on top of that...for an all stock bike. i think the internet kicks ass. without it I would never of found kissell motorsports in State College PA:D

Good for you man! It pays to do the reseach most times. We need to see pics of this Stallion. Congratulations!!:)

Back