Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Finally got back Wednesday nite at 11 pm. Wasn't sure I was going to get back on time at all. I did not have a ticket yet up till about 3 hours before flight time...but it finally came thru...even though I had put in the request to "resign" back on May 1st.

The ticket...what a winner that one was...KAF to Dubai...charter, Dubai to Bahrain around at around 0030 dark thirty. There I found out how all the "poor" muslims fly what a revelation that was...very entertaining to watch. Then from Bahrain to Paris at around 0730. Flew out of Paris at about 10 am, then off to Miami...arrived around 1:38 pm...then for the 8 hour layover...got a room at the airport hotel and got about a 3 hour nap...got up and went thru the zoo playing at security...but it went pretty fast considering and at around 20 after 10 pm...off to Pensacola...5 flights later...finally home....it's good to be back.

The next morning (around 5 am) went out to my motorcycle shed and the T-bird started right up...and I didn't even have it on a battery tender...that was a good sound to hear.

More later....

Dennis

Back Home at last...did I mention it's good to be back:).

Blah blah blah blah never mind all the poor Dennis stuff when are you buying me breakfast I have had nothing to eat since the last time you were home and I am starving:D
Will hook up with you Dennis but not this weekend as I am doing the MSF Instructor course.

Back