Riding in Florida winter weather

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
The last two days have been pretty good for riding...cold temps (32 yesterday and 35 today) but the Thunderbird started up and away I went. Having the heated grips, seat and gloves along with the windshield pretty much kept me comfortable. I feel for the guys with the same temps or worse and have snow and ice to contend with.

Don't worry spring is around the corner...

Dennis

Sorry, my Thunderbird is a man's bike and can take it being outside rather easily.

Now if I go to somewhere like the sandbox for an extended period of time (4 to 5 months)...then it gets stored in my motorcycle shed/man cave.

Dennis

The last two days have been pretty good for riding...cold temps (32 yesterday and 35 today) but the Thunderbird started up and away I went. Having the heated grips, seat and gloves along with the windshield pretty much kept me comfortable. I feel for the guys with the same temps or worse and have snow and ice to contend with.

Don't worry spring is around the corner...

Dennis

I would be riding with joy in those conditions. We woke up this morning to -12c and the high today is 0c with a lingering snow cover from last weekends snow storm that won't melt. Roads are clear but completely covered with salt.

I feel your pain and Dave...what is Baggage doing these days? I haven't heard from him at all:confused:.

Dennis

Back