Back in the saddle.

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
Went for my first ride since the surgery this evening. ****, it felt good![Okay, the arm didn't feel that good, but the rest of me did.:p ] Rode about 50 miles after the temp dropped down to a balmy 93 degrees. Doc Brenner wouldn't be happy with me. I had promised him to wait at least two weeks. I made it one week and two days. Close enough in my book!:D

Recoup

I've heard that outsided air rushing past a person stimulates the healing of injurious areas. If I'm not mistaken ....... the faster the air, the faster the healing. I'm guessing that riding the bike would be a perfect solution to expidite the healing process.

Of course I heard this at an outdoor performance of a man standing on the back of a covered wagon selling snake bit medicine and elixers and his name was Dr. Feel Good ........so it must be true.

Jamie's right , take your time and don't push it too hard. You'll be back in the saddle full time in no time and be completely healed. Glad to have you back amongst us! Link Removed

I've heard that outsided air rushing past a person stimulates the healing of injurious areas. If I'm not mistaken ....... the faster the air, the faster the healing. I'm guessing that riding the bike would be a perfect solution to expidite the healing process

I like the way you think, Pm!:bch:

Back