Avon rear tire

How did burning my hand on the rotor turn into a lecture on how to add air to a **** tire?
You've ignored MY insults? Dude you have it all backwards. I tell you what ... just like someone else I know, you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. If you can't stick to that then the gloves are off again.
Why do you guys just show up to start trouble anyway? The wife beat on you today?

I had the stem changed to left side when the new Avon went on last week. Great idea. Like hellfire said, "what a tire!" It's almost like a new bike. The weather is so nice I don't want to bother with the front, as my tire guy will take a day to get it done. (he hands it off to his son with an MC tire changer + balancer)

Question. Does anyone run pressures other than recommended in the manual? My Metz front is scalloped and I've consistently run recommended pressures. I see on the rat forum some run 40 f and 42 r for smoother high speed runs and tire longevity. Any thoughts here? Recommendations for longevity?

I had the stem changed to left side when the new Avon went on last week. Great idea. Like hellfire said, "what a tire!" It's almost like a new bike. The weather is so nice I don't want to bother with the front, as my tire guy will take a day to get it done. (he hands it off to his son with an MC tire changer + balancer)

Question. Does anyone run pressures other than recommended in the manual? My Metz front is scalloped and I've consistently run recommended pressures. I see on the rat forum some run 40 f and 42 r for smoother high speed runs and tire longevity. Any thoughts here? Recommendations for longevity?
I also run the recomended tire presures and i also have that problem on the front tire
i always notice the difference in handling when i get a new round one back on there :D

Back