Long ride to and back from Maggie Valley. After riding the Dragon guess we have covered every condition other than cold weather on the New set of Avon Chromes. Over 4,000 miles on the new tires and all i can say is money well spent. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Long ride to and back from Maggie Valley. After riding the Dragon guess we have covered every condition other than cold weather on the New set of Avon Chromes. Over 4,000 miles on the new tires and all i can say is money well spent. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hiw are they wearing in comparison to the old Avons?

Are you getting the flat strip down the center? I only ask as you have a long commute from what I recall.

Back