Thanks guys. You all seem like a friendly bunch.
The main thing for this rocket will be nice comfy cruising. Ill keep the xjr for my quick round town rides and commute, the sv650 for light easy riding and when I get my nc30 here that will be for twisty fun, so lowering and looking a bit of clearance shouldn't be an issue if I have to do it as ill take whichever bike suits the ride lol

The main thing for this rocket will be nice comfy cruising. Ill keep the xjr for my quick round town rides and commute, the sv650 for light easy riding and when I get my nc30 here that will be for twisty fun, so lowering and looking a bit of clearance shouldn't be an issue if I have to do it as ill take whichever bike suits the ride lol

Yea, that's what you think. we will await your revised statement in a few.................... :D

"friendly bunch" ..... your easily fooled lol just Kiddin' WELCOME FROM WAY DOWN South of you, South Coast NSW
Yea, that's what you think. we will await your revised statement in a few.................... :D
Ssssh don't give away our secrets :whitstling:

Sounds good plenty of choices ,the XJR is a nice nimble bike and like the 1400 GTR capable of big, mileage trouble free ,the Japanese do build bullet proof in line four performance engines, enjoy your mice stable of rides

Thanks guys.
I'm keeping the xj as the wife loves it and ill use it for quick runs.
I'm a little vertically challenged but the rocket is lower altho wider so I may end up lowering it a bit, or ill try buying longer legs.
Its going to be a nice addition to my collection.

Boony. I'm up in cairns.
Another welcome from Alberta, Canada

Welcome Steve from Alabama! Post some pics when you get your R3. Don't be to bummed out if your other bikes get lonesome...it happens.
big bike.jpg

Back