Stevepaff

.020 Over
Ride
2005 R3 classic
Well soon to be.
Hi guys.
Just placed a deposit on a rocket. Now just have to transfer the rest of the money to the dealer and my rocket should get shipped up from brisbane next week.
Should be a little different to commute on compared to the xjr1300 I currently use lol.

Anyway. I'm guessing I may have a few questions when I start playing with bits n pieces I want to do to it. But for now just wanted to introduce myself.

G'day mate, you have been spoilt by the XJ, there are some things that you will have to get used too. I have ridden thousands of k's with a mate on a XJ. He could always beat me in to a corners but from the apex on, there is .... just no match for a rocket. Pillions may complain at first. Play with the suspension and read stuff on this site. It takes a while to get a Rocket how you want it, but believe me ....... its bloody worth it!
Welcome to the circus!

Thanks guys.
I'm keeping the xj as the wife loves it and ill use it for quick runs.
I'm a little vertically challenged but the rocket is lower altho wider so I may end up lowering it a bit, or ill try buying longer legs.
Its going to be a nice addition to my collection.

Boony. I'm up in cairns.

Welcome from the Central coast of NSW,I have gone the other direction to you ,We still have a Rocket3 Touring in the family but have a Kawasaki 1400 GTR, 2 completely different rides plenty of hands on knowledge on this Forum,enjoy the ride

Back