Or.... you could buy my PDM60 and eliminate that fuse problem all together. :D:sneaky:
Not if it's a short blowing fuse #1.
PDM60's are without any doubt a useful piece of kit. BUT are not a replacement for properly done wiring.
Also they do not do EXACTLY what is says on the box. Program an "always on" circuit and you'll see.

.... Program an "always on" circuit and you'll see.
Yes, I found that too; it's not actually constant if you want a delay on any other circuit, it goes off during the delay period (dont know if they fixed that in new one)
Regardless the always-on is not practical on a motorcycle battery - it has a significant standing drain that will kill battery in short order

Yes, I found that too; it's not actually constant if you want a delay on any other circuit, it goes off during the delay period (dont know if they fixed that in new one)
Regardless the always-on is not practical on a motorcycle battery - it has a significant standing drain that will kill battery in short order
Exactly that. And I agree about the drain. I have a "spare" PDM60 that I use as a bench tool - prevents shorting things by accident. But in real world use - I'd never use the function.
The new device has a stand alone always on feed which iirc simply bypasses the logic circuits. It is suggested as being for battery tenders etc.

Back