At last the fastest Colour

Yep you will walk out with a Black One :D

BTW The lighter absent of color is a White One :D:D
Note... Be sure to be Clear on the absense of color :confused:

Now you are staring to get the I des but you still sound a little confused about shadows but that's alright I will educate u by the way did I tell you I am of Dutch birth which if you didn't already means I'm a stubborn arsehole;)

Now you are staring to get the I des but you still sound a little confused about shadows but that's alright I will educate u by the way did I tell you I am of Dutch birth which if you didn't already means I'm a stubborn arsehole;)

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I know but its not your fault Hanso :rolleyes:

Now I know why I like you Mate... **** persistant ..Luvit :cool:
Good onya cobber Great Sense of Humour Hans :D

Yep you will walk out with a Black One :D

BTW The lighter absent of color is a White One :D:D
Note... Be sure to be Clear on the absense of color :confused:

White is all the colours in the visible spectrum as opposed to black being the lack of them, so white I'm afraid is not a lack of colour but a mix of all of them, Therefore I guess white must be the fastest as it covers all of them. What do you think?:):):)

:)
White is all the colours in the visible spectrum as opposed to black being the lack of them, so white I'm afraid is not a lack of colour but a mix of all of them, Therefore I guess white must be the fastest as it covers all of them. What do you think?:):):)
Well, the fastest machines on the planet are ofcourse Aircraft! and usually come in white, But if you want super fast! you cant go past a military aircraft like a stelth bomber!!!!! and they are MATT BLACK!!!, Unlike Farm equipment (Tractors) as mentioned in an earlier post)

Re - draw

Hey SCOT IN EXILE.
I think you should ask for a re-draw, cos i think the origional results (Drawing) may have been tamered with (or fondled with):D

:rolleyes: very easy answer a shadow has no colour as it is merely the absence of light, You still see the colours of the object it is casting the shadow on but because the light is traveling around and bouncing of other objects (refracted light) to light up the area it will appear darker due to absence of direct light, now go back to School enroll in Science an Art Classes and learn about colours and about refraction of light :D

Hanso mate; I love it when you reply to the colour issue of the fastest rocket, real passion there mate. But I have to ask when read carefully it says noting at all, true political speak. By any chance you been writing some **** for Gillard and party, but in saying that your argument has more substance than political speak.:D:D:D

Back