Appreciating what I've got.

Well so much for being satisfied. It didn't even last the day! I stopped by Harley and asked them if I could look through their pile of bars. He pulled out 3 different sets of 1" bars and said " take them, we were just going to throw them away. " I thanked the man and put the shortest set on my bike. I like the way it feels.
Mate, those huge risers worry me from a purely mechanical POV. I don't really know why, but they do. It an axiom that more than one engineer has proffered. If something looks "wrong" it usually is. Take it easy.

Mate, those huge risers worry me from a purely mechanical POV. I don't really know why, but they do. It an axiom that more than one engineer has proffered. If something looks "wrong" it usually is. Take it easy.
They are welded and bolted on both ends and provides less stress on the clamps than ape hangers would. I would like the risers to be thicker as I think that would look better but for now it is what it is.

Beautiful picture, bike looks sharp good job.
It sure is.

Where you live sure looks pretty nice. My nephew stayed with us for a few days because he's one of the sound guys working on some reality show being filmed in Tacoma, American Ninja Warrior. He loved living in Vegas and wants to move back there from that stink hole called Los Angeles where he now resides. I want to check it out next winter.

It sure is.

Where you live sure looks pretty nice. My nephew stayed with us for a few days because he's one of the sound guys working on some reality show being filmed in Tacoma, American Ninja Warrior. He loved living in Vegas and wants to move back there from that stink hole called Los Angeles where he now resides. I want to check it out next winter.
Vegas is 8 hours south of me. Its usually 20 to 30 degrees cooler up here.

Ah, dumb old me. I don't know why I thought you lived in LV Norm

Edit: And even more goofy, I know exactly where Minden is. An old Navy friend lives outside of Reno and I've been through while while visiting him and touring Nevada. I've ridden in some hellashious winds there.

Last edited:
Back