Appreciating what I've got.

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I was just hanging out at my house when I had the urge to pull my bike out of the garage. I adjusted the handlebars yesterday and wanted to check out the new look. The backrest I installed puts me farther forward in the saddle and while my posterior and back are enjoying the new feel my right wrist was experiencing a little pain. The bars are now close to where they were when I was riding a Road Glide. I'm thinking I could use a little more down angle at the wrists but until I can find some bars that provide that for me this will have to do. I just snapped this shot because it pretty much shows what I have done to make the bike mine. I love you all. Take care.
20190510_083821.jpg

nice looking bike..which one was more comfortable, the Rocket or the Road glide>
The road glide was more comfortable by far. I really set it up for comfort by modifying the seat and having it covered in leather. I've modified my stock seat on my R3T as well. Triumphs aren't built for fat asses as much as HD are. :D you wont see me going back though. One of my favorite things about my bike now is shifting from 1st to 2nd. It pulls like a train. :)

Well so much for being satisfied. It didn't even last the day! I stopped by Harley and asked them if I could look through their pile of bars. He pulled out 3 different sets of 1" bars and said " take them, we were just going to throw them away. " I thanked the man and put the shortest set on my bike. I like the way it feels.
20190510_154227.jpg
20190510_140654.jpg

I was just hanging out at my house when I had the urge to pull my bike out of the garage. I adjusted the handlebars yesterday and wanted to check out the new look. The backrest I installed puts me farther forward in the saddle and while my posterior and back are enjoying the new feel my right wrist was experiencing a little pain. The bars are now close to where they were when I was riding a Road Glide. I'm thinking I could use a little more down angle at the wrists but until I can find some bars that provide that for me this will have to do. I just snapped this shot because it pretty much shows what I have done to make the bike mine. I love you all. Take care.
20190510_083821.jpg

Well i feel sorry for your passenger lets just say that i hope they have big feet and a small arse and good grip :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back