Anyone selling a spare Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 ?

Ah yes I've seen those before. However they are £55 from David Gill on his website and eBay. The trumpet genuine ones are £65 and don't need front end disassembly.

Front End Fixing Kit - Black (pair) - Rocke's Patches

How quick do you need them? ..... I am taking my forks off next week
Ah yes I've seen those before. However they are £55 from David Gill on his website and eBay. The trumpet genuine ones are £65 and don't need front end disassembly.

Front End Fixing Kit - Black (pair) - Rocke's Patches
how much do you want to pay for a set? ..... I am having my forks rebuilt next week ....I might leave the clamps off and fit a set of tubes instead

Ah bollox.. my impatience got the better of me yet again. I ordered a set from trumpet dealer today. Would of had yours otherwise, I've already been waiting a year as all my house contents are in storage as I'm between houses living at my gf's while a long hose purchase goes through. I kept telling myself to wait till i move and find what box they are in but the purchase has been dragging on for 5 months! Oh well. I'll be putting my spare set on here when i eventually find them. Thanks for the thought though Sir.

Ah bollox.. my impatience got the better of me yet again. I ordered a set from trumpet dealer today. Would of had yours otherwise, I've already been waiting a year as all my house contents are in storage as I'm between houses living at my gf's while a long hose purchase goes through. I kept telling myself to wait till i move and find what box they are in but the purchase has been dragging on for 5 months! Oh well. I'll be putting my spare set on here when i eventually find them. Thanks for the thought though Sir.

Just to hijack an old thread.......................anyone have a spare fixing kit in the UK? Buggered if I'm spending another £67.00 for them when I ordered the screen from Fowlers the lad on the counter told me I was purchasing the screen kit, what he failed to tell me was Triumph's idea of a kit doesn't actually include the necessary parts to fit the dam thing!

Next time I know to do a little more research before buying parts, still I have a nice shiny Phantom Flyscreen and brackets just no way of mounting them!

Just to hijack an old thread.......................anyone have a spare fixing kit in the UK? Buggered if I'm spending another £67.00 for them when I ordered the screen from Fowlers the lad on the counter told me I was purchasing the screen kit, what he failed to tell me was Triumph's idea of a kit doesn't actually include the necessary parts to fit the dam thing!

Next time I know to do a little more research before buying parts, still I have a nice shiny Phantom Flyscreen and brackets just no way of mounting them!
I saw a set on Ebay USA, 10.00 plus shipping .I dont know if they will post to U.K. but if you drop a line . Maybe you get lucky?

Back