Anyone been to Greenville SC recently?

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
My friend said he met a group of Rocket riders in Greenville the other day. He talked to them and mentioned my Roadster. The fellow he talked to said "I probably know him." I was just was wondering. There isn't many Rocket riders around you know. lol

riders near greenville sc

Seen some around Greenville SC but usually going the other way. I'm from Spartanburg, just next door.

I live in Greenville and have had my Rocket for almost 7 years. I have never seen another in town except for the leftovers at Greenville Powersports, Greenville's incognito Triumph dealer. They usually have a good stock of year or two old bikes as no one there really pushes the brand and the service department if truly awful. At one time they were one of the largest dealers in the southeast but the driving force behind the success left to sell BMW, Ducati, Aprilia and Piaggio at another store who I wish could get the Triumph franchise as well.

I live in Greenville and have had my Rocket for almost 7 years. I have never seen another in town except for the leftovers at Greenville Powersports, Greenville's incognito Triumph dealer. They usually have a good stock of year or two old bikes as no one there really pushes the brand and the service department if truly awful. At one time they were one of the largest dealers in the southeast but the driving force behind the success left to sell BMW, Ducati, Aprilia and Piaggio at another store who I wish could get the Triumph franchise as well.

I have to agree with you on the service department ....they suck. I take my bike up there to get my service done and I'm not impressed with them at all. I try to stick with using a Triumph certified dealer to do my service work. If I have a problem this will look good for warranty purposes. I guess my hands are tied.

They have/had a R3 sitting up there for a long time. I believe it is a 09 model. They would not come down on the price for a friend of mine. Let them keep it then lol

I called them about getting a brand new Roadster and they wouldnt really try to find me one. I finally got one at a dealership in Kennesaw, GA.

Glad you're finding your "neighbors" Mully. You guys find the nearest Hog wallowing hole and do a Rat raid on it.

I am supposed to have the Number 1 dealer for Triumph within 3 minutes of my house but I just bought a motorcycle lift to do my own work. Number 1 must mean in sales with no service :eek:

I haven't seen the GIANT butt cheeks in the sky for a long time, I need to ride on down too. :D

Glad you're finding your "neighbors" Mully. You guys find the nearest Hog wallowing hole and do a Rat raid on it.

I am supposed to have the Number 1 dealer for Triumph within 3 minutes of my house but I just bought a motorcycle lift to do my own work. Number 1 must mean in sales with no service :eek:

I haven't seen the GIANT butt cheeks in the sky for a long time, I need to ride on down too. :D

You talking about the peach aren't you? lol

Back