Any interest in adding aftermarket front turn signals?

Torque addict

Supercharged
Ride
'05 R3 w/Aerocharger turbo
I'm wanting to add some aftermarket front turn signals but am having a hard time finding the hardware to do so. I would like to use fork clamps. I found one place that makes the style I want but not in a 59mm diameter which is the diameter of the Rocket forks.

I know someone with a machine shop that can make the fork clamps I've pictured in a 59mm diameter but the price would be too much to justify just one pair. If there are just a few people on here interested and willing to commit to a pair I could make it happen. Finish would be brushed aluminum. Price would be $50 to $75 per pair if enough people are interested.

The thread size I need is M10x1.25 but the thread size could probably be tailored per order. I need to have them made so the hole and signal are oriented toward the front of the fork, not the rear as pictured below. If that's a deal breaker for anyone let me know and I'll see what the price would be to have them made both ways. Notice that there is an internal wire cutout to route and hide the wiring.

Please let me know what you think. OR if you have different mounting suggestions please do tell.

mf10011.jpg

mf10011_11.jpg

This is something to add to my to do list as the stock RHS one clashes with the intercooler. Id be on for a pair of your brackets only they won't solve my problem :(
The front end fixing kit for flyscreen is in the way of going higher up the forks than the stock indys.

I did have 2 other ideas though; either lose the OEMs altogether and just use the ones built into my kiwav mirrors, or convert the otherwise pretty redundant OEM fog lamps into flashers.

Back