J
I have found bats smashed on different locations on the bike at times. Nasty looking creatures.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
One night in this cave, a group of bats were settling in for the evening when one of them said" who has blood on them???I can smell blood..".."Yeah...c mon. ..who has blood on them...where did ya get that blood?" another bat yelled!
"OK it's me...c mon I'll show you!"
So off they all flew...hundreds of bats...thru the houses, along streets into the country side until they came to a forest. In a clearing the lead bat stopped and said " Right, shut up everyone and listen up....see that big tree over there?"..."yes, yes, yes..." they answered..."WELL I F**KEN DIDN'T!!" said the lead bat.

In 2004 I was riding in Montana and saw a hawk chasing a pheasant heading towards me from the side. The pheasant hit my tank and exploded feathers all over the place. It actually put a small dent in the tank. I called it the $800 dent because when i went to trade in my bike for a new one they took off that much because of the dent.

In 2004 I was riding in Montana and saw a hawk chasing a pheasant heading towards me from the side. The pheasant hit my tank and exploded feathers all over the place. It actually put a small dent in the tank. I called it the $800 dent because when i went to trade in my bike for a new one they took off that much because of the dent.

Chicken feathers. This one came straight at me chest level. Tucked and rolled. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: got lucky.

Back