sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Happened again two nights ago. Been doing twelve's again at work and dog tired and exhausted coming out of Tulsa on a back road around 3:00 Am was keeping a eye open for deer and coyotes. Out of no where a big and i do mean big Owl is coming at me around chest level while riding the bike. WTF if i had not ducked it would have nailed me. This is the second time this has happened to me while riding home from work. A little over a year ago same near miss. Never had this problem until riding the Rocket. Kind of nerve racking :D:D:D:D:D:D

Happened again two nights ago. Been doing twelve's again at work and dog tired and exhausted coming out of Tulsa on a back road around 3:00 Am was keeping a eye open for deer and coyotes. Out of no where a big and i do mean big Owl is coming at me around chest level while riding the bike. WTF if i had not ducked it would have nailed me. This is the second time this has happened to me while riding home from work. A little over a year ago same near miss. Never had this problem until riding the Rocket. Kind of nerve racking :D:D:D:D:D:D
I had a pidgeon hit me in the face from take off, I was doing 30 mph I guess. Had I been on the feet foward type rocket rather than the roadster I would have gone over the rear with the force(and im almost 22 stone)

Once got hit by a pheasant - I was doing 60mph. It felt like I'd been hit with a baseball bat across the chest. Or a frozen turkey shot from a cannon. Mate of mine got hit by a bat - It's sonar must of been stuffed.:D
I have found bats smashed on different locations on the bike at times. Nasty looking creatures.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

may be that your instruments lights is lighting up your face area making it look like a small target.
was camo cover and had a large bird coming straight at my eyes till i turn my head quick and it broke off the attack.

Back