All seems quiet in the UK

Yes the plates are huge, you can make them smaller and take a chance with the police. The statue is "the famous grouse" in the car park of a whisky distillers. The kisses are on it for some promotion thing, I hope they are not perminent.

I thought for a wee while that it was a chicken!!! The Famous Grouse though; that puts a different perspective on it. I may even have seen some of these before myself after some particularly focused evenings on the wee goldies. And pink ones might have been right enough too.

Can anyone advise any decent hotel / Inn type accommodation that is bike friendly in mid or north Wales?
Looking to spend a couple of nights over the bank holiday, but everything seen on bike friendly websites is booked. I would switch to Norfolk if Wales is no go.

Ended up in the Castle & Ball in Marlborough. Great hotel with good food and off street parking. Some good biking roads in the area and a decent run down from and back to Stoke. Would happily recommend it as bike friendly.

We're here, just invisible!

There's no shortage of RIII's in the UK but maybe their owners are not as sociable as some of us? I've only just got my Rocket and have spent all my spare time over two weeks putting back the shine that my friend, the previous owner, managed to destroy. Triumph chrome may be better than Hardley but it is rubbish next to Honda!

I saw at least four classics around the Marlborough and Salisbury area at the weekend and couple of the Black and Red tourers so your right about no shortage of machinery.
I even met someone who was picking up his new R3T on the 4th June. He couldn't hide his enthusiasm so I directed him to the site. If you are on and reading, good luck Saturday.

Back