All seems quiet in the UK

bigdoug its no wonder the romans ****ed off ! I would if i saw you running at me in your kilt with a claymore about to take me head off.:D

Last edited:
Lmao, its the little ones you have to watch up here, right fiesty wee buggers they are.

i know bigdoug ive been out drinking with some argyle and southern highlanders when i was in the army, i need to say no more than we ended the night in police cells. Bloody good lads to have with you in a tight spot bigdoug only thing is you always seem to be getting in a tight spot when your with them. Had me time again mate i would not change that bit , it was a bloody good laugh :D

Last edited:
i know bigdoug ive been out drinking with some argyle and southern highlanders when i was in the army, i need to say no more than we ended the night in police cells. Bloody good lads to have with you in a tight spot bigdoug only thing is you always seem to be getting in a tight spot when your with them. Had me time again mate i would not change that bit , it was a bloody good laugh :D

just to say hi from sunny birmingham on my new ride.

any one read the uk site,or just stay on the main site ???
I went on the UK site for a while , but found it boring and a bit stiff .
The wealth of information and sense of brotherhood is far greater on this site imho
And the banter unsurpassed !
I have made some wonderful and now lifelong friends here and everyone tends to look out for everyone else , as it should be !
There were members on the UK site that were arrogant and inflammatory and not far enough away to be out of my reach if they annoyed me too much ! :evil:
There are an awful lot of r3 owners in the UK, I have 5 acquaintances in my little neck of the woods who own them and every single club member I ever talk to seems to have one for long hauls . Most have dabbled in the UK site and have been put off forums for life !
So to all you UK captains out there , the South West of England has the largest motorcycle culture in the country , with events and meets all thru the summer .
If ever down this way , you would be pleasantly surprised And most welcome ! :)

Back